[MacDV] Re: iMovie / iDVD pixelation & noise

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Mon Apr 5 14:17:18 PDT 2004

Paula

I found that larger screen TVs show more flaws on disks made with iDVD.  They look great on a 36" set but going beyond that the colours look less saturated and detail seems very soft.  My brother-in-law has 50 something rear projection set and the video from iDVD looks like VHS quality  were commercially made DVDs look very good on the same set.

Gerhard