[MacDV] Mac drivers for Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80

Quincy Curry qecurry at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 19:32:09 PST 2004

Hello, was there ever an answer to this question (copied below)?  I
have the same dilemma.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Quincy

"Bill Horn  riverat at mac.com
  Sun Apr 25 08:42:20 PDT 2004

This may have already been covered, but I have just acquired a Dazzle
and would like to use it on my 12" Albook, 867mhz, 640 meg, SuperDrive.
   Anybody heard of Mac drivers?  How can I get my PB to recognize the
USB Dazzle?  I have Virtual PC, but hate Windows, would like to run it
on my OS 10.3.3

Bill"