[MacDV] VIDEO_TS using iDVD

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Wed Feb 18 07:28:59 PST 2004

I've burned VIDEO_TS folders with no problem using Toast (5 & 6).  If you're
using Toast 5, just make sure you're using the "official" DVD disc format -
UDF - and with Toast 6, burn your VIDEO_TS folder as a data disc using
"DVD-ROM (UDF)" format option.  Maybe throw in an empty "AUDIO_TS" for good
measure?

Hope that helps.

- Mark