[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3.03 audio IMPORT dropouts

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 18:36:50 PST 2004

They are in the same general spots, though not frame accurate. This is a live video of a
musical presentation, so each time the applause fades away, there is some time of quiet
before the next work starts. When the sound jumps back in, we have missed the beginning
moment! It is very disconcerting and I really need to find a way around this.