[MacDV] Re: Garage Band

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Tue Jan 6 13:06:08 PST 2004

As long as we are playing a little today and I just delivered all my
work yesterday and today
I took some time to adjust the internet speed of my second computer.
  It is a 9600  OS 9.1
It has 100baseT ethernet card
Radeon 7000
more scsidrives (9gig cudas)
and sonnet G4 700
And Digi 001.
  One might ask why record there when this is such a better machine?
Better sounding room than my office.Room for guitars and an amp closet,
Organ. Large stereo. High ceiling. Brick walls.
Any way, after muuch fiddling I got the dots and numbers in the right
places
so it gets it's DHCP from the router instead of whereever it was
looking. Whooeee!
My kid is lovin' it and she makes this thing jump through hoops anyway.
  Hope the wife is impressed  .
Jim