[MacDV] Re: Maxtor 160GB (Blue and White G3)

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 13:59:13 PST 2004

on 1/6/04 1:14 PM, Mark M. Florida at markf at squareblue.com wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2004, at 3:02 PM, <illovox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> N'ya, n'ya.  Remember Mark, what happens
>> when you assume?  As Tony Randal once said, you make an ass out of U
>> and
>> me...heheh.
>
> Man...  so much for the community spirit...  :-\
>
> In my opinion, Intech's "solution" is just a hack so they can sell
> their software...

It is nevertheless a software work around.  And I already mentioned that a
pci ata controller card is the better solution.  And lastly, just because
you are wrong doesn't mean there is an absence of community spirit.  Sheesh.
And that I provide further info, taking the time to research, contributes to
the community.  Lighten up.