[MacDV] Re: Looking for more storage?

John Collins johnccollins at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 10:24:50 PST 2004

  Thanks-- this information is helpful-- I have the same issue. I am not
a .mac subscriber but would be interested based on Mike's comment.
Does anybody know if .mac will also back up to DVD-RAM. I use an
internal (Panasonic LF-D521U) in a n external FW enclosure for backing
up to 4.7 reusable cartridges. I have had problems with OSX's support
for DVD-RAM but the set up works OK for my backup purposes. However, it
would be nice if it were a little more automatic. I would appreciate
other experiences on the topic.

John in Tucson