[MacDV] Re: flicker rate & stabilizer

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Sun Jan 11 08:41:49 PST 2004

Many thanks for all the comments, most of which focused on flicker
rate.  Some suggestions to try out.

Meanwhile, back to stabilizing.  I have been given some footage of
wildlife by a neighbor who recorded with a lot of camera motion -- to
the point of making it useless in its present form.  I'd love to use it
in the community video project I'm working on.

Question:  Digital thought makes an iMovie plugin called fxStabilizer.
Has anybody used it?  If so, how well does it work?  A Google search has
yet to reveal alternatives.  Are there any that you know of?

BobLL