[MacDV] Re: iDVD3 Hickups

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Sat Jan 17 13:25:24 PST 2004

On Jan 18, 2004, at 2:00 AM, James Asherman wrote:

> I don't know about externals but I have noticed that the longer the
> segment the trickier it is to set and often has a long lag till it
> goes where you put that lil' slider.

Well, I finally got that the buttons to work right, but now I've made a
few coasters. I've never had this happen before. I wrote down one of
the error messages:
	"The recording device reported the media error: Power calibration area
error"
I didn't write down the other, but it went like this:
	Peripheral device write error.

Peripheral device? I'm trying to burn these on the SuperDrive in my 12"
PowerBook.

I can't believe how frustrating this has all been.

Any more thoughts?

Daniel