[MacDV] Hot wire transferring of I-movie files

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sun Jan 18 17:14:58 PST 2004

You can do this by conecting the two computers by firewire.  To this
make sure the computer with the files you want to transfer is turned
off (not just in sleep mode).  Connect the firewire ports then start
the computer while holding down the letter T until a firewire symbol
appears on the screen.  The other computer should now have the drive of
the first computer mounted in the Finder.  You can copy files from and
to it like any other external drive.

Gerhard Kuhn