[MacDV] Hot wire transferring of I-movie files

Zathras' Lackey dreeser at loganet.net
Mon Jan 19 03:16:05 PST 2004

I did it a couple of days ago.  Connected a PowerBook to an iBook with
a FireWire cable, started the iBook with "t" key down, and copied
everything in Home, including iMovie projects, to the PowerMac.  Opened
projects and went to work.

Porcupines are peaceful creatures but God still saw fit to give them
quills