[MacDV] Re: iDVD encoding

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 10:00:33 PST 2004

I've seen postings more than once saying Toast is faster than iDVD, but my experience
hasn't been that at all. Once the disc project is encoded, extra copies burn just as
quick either way. So I just pop in discs one after the other without spending extra time
making an image for Toast to burn.

Anyone know of a reason NOT to use idvd 3 for multiple copies?