[MacDV] Re: Copying iDVD to DVD via Toast 5

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 03:31:43 PST 2004

On Jan 21, 2004, at 8:02 AM, Mark M. Florida wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2004, at 1:37 PM, Daniel Beck wrote:
>
>> What I'm saying is that I had no trouble in the past with the same
>> batch.
>
> The same package/spindle?  You just said "these discs" -- I guess to
> me that means "the same exact kind of discs."  They could still be
> from different batches, though, just in the same package...
>
> For real, see if the manufacturer or reseller will exchange the bad
> burns and whatever discs are left...  State that discs from other
> manufacturers work fine, and their discs used to work fine, but you
> think you got some bad ones...

Well, I made a few coasters, so I've given up on that batch for this
project. I went and bought some TDK Ink-Jet printable DVDs and...they
worked! So, my problem is solved for this project (and hopefully for
future ones).

Still baffled at why those other discs wouldn't work this time. But, oh
well, gotta get on with my work.

Daniel