[MacDV] Re: Sony DCR TRV 25

Ronald Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Thu Jan 22 18:59:29 PST 2004

When Firewire first appeared, some DV cameras had the port but were not
compatible.  JVC, Hitachi, and Panasonic were most problematic in terms
of compatibility.  That was 4-5 years ago.  Today, it's almost a
non-issue.  It is an exception if the camera is NOT compatible.

Ronald Woodland -- St. George, Utah  84770
This email is a natural human product.  Slight variations
in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character
and beauty and should in no way be considered flaws
or defects.