PING LIST MOM--REPOSTS of 2002-2003 messages--MacDV Digest #2773-2852

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Jul 27 10:50:03 PDT 2004

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA

What kind of glitch is happening at the server?

   Yesterday and today, all the list has put out is a repost of one and
two year old messages, beginning with Digest 2773.

I'm subscribed to the Firewire list in digest mode, and it almost never
has anything happening.  Then in one day last week, there were about 10
recent (same day)  messages and then nothing.

I'm going to alert the list mom and make sure he knows what's up.

Ted