[MacDV] Re: dvd burner

Richard Dalziel Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Tue Jun 8 23:23:46 PDT 2004

David,
Accelerate Your Mac have a searchable database of drives and which Macs
they work with. They also have links to soft ware which will enable
iDVD to be used with some unsupported (by Apple) Macs. Finally they
also have links to pages which will show you how to change over your
drive. Apple also has pages with instructions on how to swap drives
over. I have done it and I have five thumbs on each hand, its very
easy. The only thing to be really careful about is that you follow the
instructions about static electricity discharge religiously.
Regards Richard