FCE 2 titles

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Tue Jun 15 10:27:34 PDT 2004

I'm in the middle of Tom Wolsky's Editing Workshop, the section on
titling.  He suggests bringing up "Title 3D" from the BorisfX folder,
but the only options that come on the popup menu are Crawl, Lower 3rd,
Outline Text, Scrolling Text, Text and Typewriter.  In the Boris fX
folder in both my harddrive is a folder called Title 3d, which contains
a folder called 1.1, which in turn contains three folders called French,
German, Japanese.   In the Boris folder is also a folder called Title
Crawl, which has in it folders of the same titles: 1.1, French, German,
Japanese.

When I first searched for Title 3d, I found two BorisfX folders in the
Library/Application Support.  Why two?  Dunno.

Anyway, FCE will bring up crawl but not Title 3D.   Any helpful
suggestions?  Wolsky is clear that Title 3D is by far the best approach
to titles.

BobLL