[MacDV] Re: duplicate archived DVDs

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Thu Mar 4 08:49:26 PST 2004

I am just getting into Studio Pro 2 and trying to grasp that manual. Is
this method you mention any faster that doing it the way SP2 does
burns extra DVDs? After the process is complete in SP2 it stays in the
Finished box for several minutes. I am burning at 4x, I believe. And I
am only doing one minute "movies" with no chapters, buttons, etc.

Thanks,

Carter

Mark Florida:
The easiest way I've found to store DVD files for subsequent copies is
create a parent folder for the TS folders, named with all caps and
underscores (like MY_DVD), then put the TS folders in there.  Then when
want to burn it, I just drag the MY_DVD folder into Toast and burn it
as a
UDF disc (deleting any .DS_Store files that may show up along the way).

Hope that helps.

- Mark