[MacDV] Re: Another DVD burning question

Donald C. Tully drdon at mwt.net
Tue Mar 9 09:06:45 PST 2004

Dennis - Thank you for your response.  I am using the DVD authoring software
that came with my external burner - Formac Divideon.  It does the encoding
and multiplexing and then is supposed to burn the disk. Therein lies the
problem.  The disk only burns for 34 seconds and then ejects.  If using
Toast would solve the problem, I'm glad to buy it. And, you're right. The
encoding takes 7 hours for a 15 minute Quiktime movie! Any other thoughts?

Don Tully