[MacDV] Re: More than 90 minutes in iMovie

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Mar 29 14:57:18 PST 2004

On Monday, March 29, 2004, at 05:13  PM, Norm Lamoureux wrote:

> Hi all,
>          Will iDVD4 burn a 2 hour iMovie or not? I'm
> getting mixed info on this. Is 2 hours, 2 hours?
> Someone said it differs. Thank's for info.
>
> Norm L.

It differs. In iDVD3 we had 90 minute  capability. Guidelines were to
do 86 minutes and leave at least 4 open for the menus and such. So if
you go with the simplest menu stuff , the least or no moving icons, no
background music or special pics you should get very close to two hours
but all the goodies eat into it. It's all data .
Jim