OSX and SCSI

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu May 6 06:43:51 PDT 2004

This is a little bit off topic but I was wondering if anybody could help or
direct me to a resource about   this. I've got G4 with an Adaptec SCSI card.  I
recently upgraded from OS9 to OSX. The SCSI card is for a Nikon Coolscan
negative scanner. The SCSI card worked fine under OS9 but I can't get it to
work under OSX. I've installed the software from the Adaptec website and the
proper Nikon software but the machine does not see the SCSI card in the first
place. It comes up no information found in the system profiler. Has anybody had
any experience with this problem?

Thanx

Richard