FCE 2 sound

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Thu May 13 13:37:22 PDT 2004

I'm just starting in FCE (2), and have imported one clip.  I cannot get
the sound to play.  In View, I've selected Real Time .  If I open the
file in editor, I get a a QT movie with sound.  But otherwise, I can't
get the sound to play, so I can't hear the results of the audio filters
I apply.  I'm brand new to the program, so apologies to old hands!  I'm
guessing it's some simple setting that I haven't been able to adjust in
floudering around (for several hours).  TIA.

BobLL