Video Project

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Thu May 20 07:51:24 PDT 2004

Hey Kids!

I have a project coming up for a client, Bellin Run (
http://www.bellinrun.com ).  They want us to set up at the finish line and
record the first through the last finisher.  Then they want me to go back
and edit that into 5 minute mini-movies so that runners can log on to view
the video of their finish on the website... Yet that afternoon.

I'm shooting the finish with an XL1s and editing with FCE.  I was gonna
deliver the video in multiple formats using Discreet Cleaner.

My question for this group is "Do any of you have any insights or tips I
should keep in mind as I plan out and execute this project?"

Thanks in advance!

:o)
Scott

--
Is there a place for the hopeless sinners who have
hurt all mankind just to save their own beliefs?

                        - Bob Marley, "One Love"