Wedding Video Examples?

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Sun May 23 20:24:28 PDT 2004

As a favor to a family friend, I've volunteered to put together a
wedding video. Obviously, they were on a budget since they entrusted it
to a rank amateur... at least as far as wedding videos go.

I'm wondering if there are any websites around that show samples of
what other people (professional or amateur) have created for wedding
videos.  I have a few ideas of my own, but I would feel much better
looking around to see what more accomplished people have done.  I
suppose the site doesn't even have to show video clips.  Even if it
just offered tips & suggestions, that would be very helpful.

Any links or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,