[MacDV] Past contributor

Lanny Cotler lcotler at saber.net
Tue Nov 2 18:30:39 PST 2004

>The last time I looked this was a Mac DV list, not a forum for
>whining Americans.
>
>Roy Harker

You're absolutely right, Roy. It's just that this is a special
election: it's not just between Bush and Kerry; it's really between
those Americans who secretly (unconsciously) want a fascist state and
those who don't. American Empire and fuck the rest of the world; or
American membership in a world community. So, it kinda preempts DV,
at least for a few hours. Relax. If Bush wins, there'll be civil war.
If Kerry wins, there'll be a chance -- but only a slim chance -- of
averting civil war. Our country is divided, and it'll take a miracle
to heal the rift.

Lanny