[MacDV] Past contributor

Lene Wangmo wangmo at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 11:40:30 PST 2004

On 11/3/04 1:15 PM, "Nick Scalise" <nickscalise at mac.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 03, 2004, at 01:55PM, James Asherman
> <jimash at optonline.net> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>> grown men...
>
> Your continued posting to this subject on this list would tell me that you are
> something other than "grown".
>
> LET IT GO.
>
> --
> Nick Scalise
> nickscalise at mac.com

Of course you're right, Nick, as are the others who remind us that this
is an inappropriate place for venting our spiritual/political spleen.
But since this is the era of the "Compassionate Conservative," have
a little compassion for just a few more moments for those of us who are
greatly grieving the loss of our precious and once brilliant Republic.
We'll all be back in the grinding machinery of the neocon theocratic
military/industrial agenda soon enough.

Lené