[MacDV] Motion on a G5 iMac

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Sun Nov 14 21:57:27 PST 2004

Tom,
 From my reading Motion will not install on anything less than a G5.
Although I do not have motion, I do have the others and started off
with them one an 867MHZ single processor G4.
The only problem I see for you in using the iMac G5 is its limited
upgradability. It is very handy to have two monitors when working in
any of the Video apps.
Kind regards,
Richard Dalziel-Sharpe