[MacDV] IDVD Crashing when Burning...

Tombone98 at aol.com Tombone98 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 16:41:26 PST 2004

George-

Thanks, yes that sounds good to me.   Also, in that scenario for me, about
half of them would burn "successful" according to iDVD, but had trouble playing
in other dvd players.   I'm wondering, if I get a successful burn, but have
borderline memory to get there, do I end up with an inferior burn?   Even though
iDVD said "successful?"

Tommy Mc