[MacDV] Editing with a G3 Lombard PowerBoo-playback issues

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 18:58:29 PDT 2004

I have Final cut express running on a Lombard under 10.2 Jag. It is smooth
both in and out and saves me loads of time trimming to best shots for
final edits later.

Final Cut is much easier than iMovie on your harddrive and I bet that's
where your playback issues originate. I use an external FW drive so that
the footage isn't transferred later, just replugged.

RB