[MacDV] Placing an audio clip

Donald C. Tully drdon at mwt.net
Mon Oct 18 06:25:11 PDT 2004

Good morning Listers - I have been unable to insert a particuliar audio clip
into my iMovie4 project.  I have placed several others from the same source
successfully in the project.  This particuliar clip - a very important one
to the project - starts to import (from iTunes and from a CD) and then just
stops.  I've also tried several different versions of the same clip with no
success.  Just for the heck of it, I started a new project and tried to
import the clip into it; it worked fine.   Any suggestions on how to get
this clip to import?

Thanks...Don/