[MacDV] Titles to Live Video

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Tue Oct 26 07:13:15 PDT 2004

I¹m working on a project for church this Sunday where the pastor will be
doing a ³live² interview with the apostle Paul via satellite.  The plan is
to set up a camera in separate room and run the feed right to the auditorium
projector.

What I¹m wondering is if there¹s a way we can add a news-y ³Live via
Satellite² banner to the image.  We don¹t have a mixer nor computer
software....

We¹re using a Canon XL1s....

Any ideas?

:o)
Scott

--
Is there a place for the hopeless sinners who have
hurt all mankind just to save their own beliefs?

                        - Bob Marley, "One Love"