[MacDV] Problem exporting to tape--iMovie4

John Collins johnccollins at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 16:02:39 PDT 2004

RB-- thanks  -- I think speed is the issue but it doesn't make sense
when my slower Pismo (G4/550) doesn't have a problem.

I am running iMovie4 on the startup drive(150g) with about 30G open and
it has never been more than this full. The project folder is on a 33G
partition of a larger internal drive (Maxtor and I think totals about
200). The only thing on it is this 16 G file. I set it up for temporary
working storage of my current project. Maybe I should move the movie
folder to a different drive.
  I have had several suggestions which I will try tomorrow and report
back.

John