[MacDV] FCP - Graphics

aashram amar at aashram.com
Wed Feb 23 03:35:07 PST 2005

I am busy getting to know FCP 4.5 and bought a few books to work through.

I have a section in my video that I need the presenter talk over some graphics
that display in a graphical format what he is saying. Sort of like a list.
To do this I was gonna do it keynote 2 first and then move that over to
fcp but I think what people said on this list is right, it is not practical
as I may want to change aspects of it, which will mean I have to re -export
and import. I was wondering is livetype good for this ? or should I use fcp ?