Off Topic--Re: [MacDV] Re: Scanning slides

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Thu Feb 24 09:14:51 PST 2005

In Ontario I don't know if you will get enough power from it to have them pay for themselves.  In Exeter, 50 KM north of London, a guy built a house with a wind mill, passive solar, and some-sort of water heating system on the south side of his roof.  He is on Thames Rd. and has a building out front were he sells the technology he used.  Apparently he is not connected to the electricity grid and no gas either.  I am not sure how much time he spends in the cold and dark.\

Gerhard