[MacDV] Re: Pc vs Mac PSD files--MacDV Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Jan 4 10:03:32 PST 2005

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

VT... hold off on the layout of cash.

That's odd, SB, because I use Photoshop files from a friend who does
his Photoshop work on a PC.  We both routinely import those files into
FCP... with layers intact and no problems.

I would think FCE would do the same.

My understanding is that a PSD file is a PSD file, with the possible
exception of a resource fork on a Mac.  Why do you believe that the PC
or the file it produces is the problem?

Ted.