[MacDV] Audio sync

Robert Green greenrw at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 16 21:40:00 PST 2005

I am making a dvd with idvd from a project in imovie. It contains many
stills and some video. Everything plays as it should in imovie but when
I burn it with idvd the audio from the clips are out of sync by the end
of the project. It is about a 15 minute presentation that has about 3 -
1 minute video clips. One at the beginning, one in the middle and one
at the end. The first one is alright, the second one is slightly out
and the third one is way off. Any ideas as to the problem?