[MacDV] January 1, 2009 Doomsday Plan

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 21:37:28 PDT 2005

On 7/18/05 5:31 PM, "Ryan Sutter" <tastyrerun at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see no future whatsoever in broadcast
> television.

Are you serious? Just because you don't watch, don't think everyone else
feels the same way. Have you noticed how many millions of people watch even
the dopiest shows on TV? Every single night? And all day long, too--think
Oprah, the Soaps, etc. Do you think the big corporations continue to pour
billions of dollars into TV commercials every year because nobody's
watching? Have you noticed all the excitement lately around DLP, LCD, Plasma
and other new types of televisions? Do you think they're buying all those
sets to run their Netflix DVD's? Trust me, broadcast TV is alive and well,
and will be for years to come.

Brian