[MacDV] iBook as iMovie platform

Neil Poese npoese at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 04:00:03 PDT 2005

"too slow" is always relative. When they first came out I remember
starting with the original iMac G3, running somewhere around 300 mhz and
64 megs of ram. It was at a school that got them and wanted to try
video! It worked - barely.

Sure, it's a start - but the ram is a little low. Without 512 megs he'll
suffer, but it will certainly work. IMHO, get him the DV camera and let
him go from there.

Neil Poese