[MacDV] Auxiliary Timecode in FCP

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 01:29:59 PST 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to sync material between three cameras before. I've done
this plenty of times before. I usually find the frame I wish to sync
the cameras by, and change the auxiliary timecodes to 01;00;00;00 using
the Modify>Timecode menu item following Lisa Brenneis's instructions in
the Visual QuickPro Guide. It's worked for me before.

But now, whatever timecode I try to enter, FCP changes it to some
(seemingly) arbitrary number. Anyone have any ideas how to troubleshoot
this?

My setup:
Dual 2.5Ghz G5
FCP HD