[MacDV] DVD Player no longer plays VIDEO_TS folders

E. Behme eckhard at kreativedvd.com
Fri May 20 00:07:12 PDT 2005

Greetings from Berlin!

I have several projects stored as VIDEO_TS folders on my internal
drive (Al15/1.67) and have always been able to open/play them with
DVD Player.

However, the new version of DVD Player, 4.6, doesn't even offer this
option  any longer. The only File command is "Open DVD Media".

There doesn't seem to be a preference setting, to restore this
ability, which I find vexing.
If Apple has really removed this feature, what should I do?
How can I burn DVD-Images from these folders?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

ciao

-
Schmalfilme auf DVD:   www.kreativeDVD.de
Eckhard Behme, Grellstr.8, 10409 Berlin, 030-4280-1940