[MacDV] Recording TV to Mac

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Sat May 28 13:23:42 PDT 2005

So, let me ask questions to expose my ignorance:
this is different than a cable tv recorder, that records on a hard disk.
With this, I could connect to my TV/cable and, say, tell it to record
the Monk rerun at 2 a.m. and it would do it, placing the show on a DVD,
which I could then share with others or feed into my Mac for editing?
How many shows can it record on its own before I'd have to slide in a
new DVD?
thanks...

-donald henry hinkle
"If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a
past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a
different reality system." (William James)