[MacDV] Mac Repair

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Thu Oct 13 16:37:36 PDT 2005

Our new G5 2.3 lasted 3 weeks before freezing and dying.  Took it for
repair the last week in September.  Turns out the new part for the
defective logic board or processor was also defective.  So we used the
G5 almost 3 weeks and it will be in for repair well over 3 weeks
possibly longer in Calgary, Canada.  I sure hope this is the last
repair for a while.

Lynn

The Upcoming Action Thriller "Search Dog's Raven" (SearchDogsRaven.com)
Tells the Eerie Story of a Wilderness Search Dog Team known as 'Lost
Raven'.

...Any search can turn deadly, as a young woman and her wilderness
search dog are lured down a dangerous trail...