[MacDV] Capturing video on screen

whoisquilty whoisquilty at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:41:10 PDT 2005

I'm interested in converting some PAL video material to NTSC standard.
When I use JES Deinterlacer, it gives me blurry motion. When I have
captured PAL video from an external source as NTSC in the past, it has
given me good results. To avoid losing as much quality as I would
capturing through my Canopus ADVC-100, I thought that capturing
directly from the screen might give me better quality.

I also tried DVFilms Atlantis...and that gives a blocky final product
as well as blurry motion.

Any suggestions on where I should turn?

Jeremy