[MacDV] Superdrive recommendations??

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 15:28:54 PDT 2005

Another thought on the inability to read +R disks is that I have a
Superdrive equipped iMac and it use to read +R disks but no longer
does.  My thinking is that the disks that it cannot read are faster
disks and that in the past the disks were older slower burned disks
and were different in some way that let the iMac read them.  Don't
know it may be a lot of marlarky but it is the only explanation I
could come up with it that made sense to me.

Gerhard