[MacDV] External hard drive for video work

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Sun Dec 3 16:51:51 PST 2006

Yes, I've also tried to keep these two names in my head in regard to poor
drive history.

I think, from memory, Seagate seems to have one of the best histories for
reliability.

Coj

sgtgeorgecarter <sgtgeorgecarter at gmail.com>
Sent by: macdv-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
04/12/06 11:47 AM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [MacDV] External hard drive for video work

Same here, I even still have an old 80 meg LaCie still in service.
I've never had an ounce of trouble with them. Unlike Western Digital
and Maxtor.

Donna