[MacDV] External hard drive for video work

Stephen Orbach parvenu at mac.com
Sun Dec 3 19:06:20 PST 2006

I also have 2 G Raid drives (FW 800; 500 GB @) and have two LaCie drives (400 and 800) that I have nervously watched for the past few years, w/o incident. They were recomended  and sold to me by Teckserve, a reputable Mac reseller and servicer in NYC. I also had heard they had a problem w/the bridge ( I think it was Oxford 911 or 912 instead of 922, or something like that ). Even tho' I have had no problems, I can't see taking a chance, and can't wait for a Blue Ray disc drive to copy all my files onto (soon, I hope).
Steve O