[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest, Vol 19, Issue 10

Frank Garcia fgarcia at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 28 13:10:42 PST 2006

Having just bought an EyeTV 200, and capturing a lot of old
videotapes with video rolls, noise, etc., I WISH there was a way for
me to clean up the "bad video" and Canopus 300 apparently does this.
Can you talk more about this ability? I would love to pick this up
but I've already allocated my expenditure on this. (But then, I do
have a Formac A/D that I could get rid of!) Is there a software
option?

Because EyeTV 200 captures to DVD and not DV, that's a very specific
wish list. Capture my old tapes, clean it up, and output to DVD
MPEG-2!