[MacDV] camera purchase help

Joan Keenan janjay at mac.com
Thu Jan 19 11:18:08 PST 2006

Hi to all,

Our Sony TRV-120 cameras have finally breathed their last and we need
to replace at least one of them for a video project we have written a
grant to produce! We have a DCR HC20 that meets our requirements - a
shoe and an external mic input. Looking at the description of the
HC21 that is now available, it does not seem to have the mic input.
The HC32 does seem to have it. Can anyone confirm this for me. This
is an elementary school in the US Virgin Islands, so we can't run to
the nearest store and look at them. We want to be sure before we
start begging for the money to buy it! It also needs the LANC input
for the Sony tripod to connect.

Thanks for any help.

Joan Keenan
Charles H. Emanuel School