[MacDV] Re: Problems with Compressor

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Jun 1 21:29:12 PDT 2006

If you are using iDVD to create DVDs, then you export your finished FCP
movie as either a reference movie, or as a self-contained movie. Do not use
QT conversion or Compressor.
In FCP 4.5, go to File>Export>QuickTime Movie

Open up iDVD, pick your template, and import your exported FCP movie.

Make sure you have enough free space on your boot disk (about 10gb) to
handle the temporary files.

 regards,

 sb