[MacDV] how to edit a VIDEO_TS folder

merelyn davi merelyn_davi at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 7 03:45:56 PDT 2006

Is there a way of editing a VIDEO_TS folder.

Someone told me you could change the format in toast 7 and then edit
it in quicktime pro.

I can't for the life of me work out what to do in Toast to change the
format. All I have ever done with a video_ts folder is to click the
button and toast hasn't given me any options except what is under the
advanced tab. Can't find anything in the preferences. Can anyone help
me please.

Quicktime pro part of it isn't a problem.

If anyone has an alternative way of doing this I'd like to know as
well please. Any help would be very much appreciated thank you.

Merelyn Davi

MacOSX 10.4.8